Wednesday, May 7, 2008

And 1

A couple more, I would make another post tomorrow that would be cheating and feigning consistent creativity... that and I would totally forget this stuff.

- I promise to begin watching the NBA again as soon as the league can go one full season without any players punching any other players in the balls. I realize this means I will probably miss Lebron James' entire career but that's okay, it's my cross.

- As anyone who can scroll this page knows, I was a big Dog The Bounty Hunter fan. Not too long ago it came out that he used a racial slur when talking about his son's girlfriend, during taping of an episode no less. I must admit, I'm torn. Don't get me wrong, it is never acceptable for a white person to use that word to describe a black person, but part of me can't help but believe that Dog is just plain too ignorant to understand that. Just to be sure though let's run through the checklist:

Poorly Educated? Check.

Did Time? Check.

Mullet? Check.

Shit... he IS a racist. Too bad, he was entertaining for a while there. Oh well since he's done for we might as well make it worthwhile. Time to fire up the petition to have A&E trick him into moving his office from Hawaii to Jamaica Queens, as this guy has clearly worn out his usefulness to this world. For the record, if they had given Tim an asp as I had suggested, this never would have happened.

In all seriousness, dude, it's your son's girlfriend... all racism is ignorant, but you mean to tell me you can't even put the confederate flag away for family? What a useless human being.

- Speaking of racism, as much as I hate the guy because I'm a Bears fan, I gotta believe Cedric Benson is telling the truth. Austin, Texas, come on they do racism down there like Pizza Hut apparently does pasta now. It's a fucking disgrace that this type of shit still goes on.

- By the way, I just realized that the title of this post is an unintentional pun with the first topic... totally did that shit on accident, apparently I'm that good.

- Also, apparently one of the Google ads that shows up on the right hand of my page is a link to a page about the rapture... yes, THAT rapture. I saw this and literally laughed out loud. I will now be referencing the rapture in this blog as much a reasonably possible.

Today's lesson: Apparently you can't fit books in a Double Wide

3 comments:

Hrbek said...

It's a bitch if it already happened vis a vis the ad.

Hrbek said...

P.S. Avery from Rangers got jacked in his nuts by the Pittsburgh/? goalie the other day, after a slash ... sup with dat?

Huck said...

Yeah, I think there was also some scandal with Avery using inappropriate language to describe other players, similar to the Dog situation. He seems to be an all around jag bag from the little I've read about him.